суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

contemporain fantastique




Occasionally, mostly during the fall and winter months, i begin to have very real trouble differentiating between my dreams and my reality.

which sounds like it could be fun until you take into account that

a) this means my dreams have begun to rely on source material nearly as mundane as my waking day, which i find wildly depressing and actually a little alarming, and

b) it genuinely begins to interfere with my life canon. I lose track of my instructions, i am confused about who has become what character, which interactions weapos;ve had and which we have not, and who people are to me. I canapos;t tell what iapos;m supposed to be doing or to have done.

iapos;ve been alphabetizing lists for employers who never asked me to do it, iapos;ve been neglecting to send out checks or email replies because iapos;ve dreamed the thought, the walk, the typing, the sending. The peeling and pasting of stamps, in perfect detail. Total fiction. Iapos;ve walked around for days with a sense of relief with regards to stressful issues that i realize suddenly were never actually resolved, and iapos;ve had burning aches in the back of my head that were relating to arguments that never occurred.

iapos;m beginning to really come to terms with this as a problem as of thursday night, when i approached a friend of mine in class and started to joke with her about a conversation iapos;d had earlier in the day.

she was very polite, and friendly, but a little bewildered, and it took me some time to realize that she wasnapos;t my friend. Weapos;d never actually spoken before.

iapos;m not exactly worried that iapos;m losing my mind, per se, but i am concerned about my social and workplace efficiency for the time being. Iapos;ve gone through phases like this before and it goes away. My dreams come in very thorough waves of genre, iapos;ll have nothing but incoherent nightmares for months, iapos;ve dreamed long interrelated epics about someone else falling in love, iapos;ve had a few weeks where i dreamed about very little except a restaurant in which i was watching two people quietly talk without being able to hear exactly what they were saying - and, lucidly, getting very irritated that i couldnapos;t dream about something more incorporating.

iapos;m about done with this, iapos;d like to go back to the epics, iapos;ve had good material come out of it and it was always beautiful to wake up so warm.

itapos;s tacky to say it but i wonder if iapos;ve written this.
contemporain fantastique, contemporain du mode roman, contemporain de tableaux vente, contemporain dart salon.



Комментариев нет: